Some inspiration for a generous Spirit.
Mother Teresa can inspire us as she shows us the power of generosity, love, and kindness. You can enjoy more here.
- Do not worry about why problems exist in the world – just respond to people’s needs.
- It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
- Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
- Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time and always start with the person nearest you.
- Compassion in action: “The fruit of silence is prayer, the fruit of prayer is faith, the fruit of faith is love, the fruit of love is service, and the fruit of service is peace.”
- The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small.
Today, I will pray to live in the Spirit of generosity, love, and kindness.