My body is a gift to God and to others. How will I honor this gift today?
- By offering myself in silence, with no agenda, inviting the Spirit to have his way and ordering my day.
- By taking the time to eat healthy meals and stop eating when I’m full. If I catch myself standing up and eating, I’ll either sit down and enjoy when I’m eating or I’ll put it back and check in with my emotions on why I’m eating it.
- By hydrating myself with the gift of pure clean water, drinking it with appreciation and praying for others that don’t have such luxury.
- By moving my body, noticing areas that need attention and breathing healing love to fill the painful spaces.
- By connecting with those around me, using my eyes to see them in my ears to hear.
- By thanking God for another day where my body can carry me on this earth and resting in that knowing.
Come to me all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.Matthew 11:25
Thank you Lord for Your gift of my body.